Suspension Straps (Hammock Straps + Carabiners)
These lightweight, tree-friendly straps are the perfect complement to any hammock. Fast, easy setup allows you to do more of nothing all day! Super strong and UV resistant. Easily adjust the tension to your liking using the Patent Pending buckle, with no cumbersome “daisy chains” that tend to break at the stitching. Comes with everything you need to hang your hammock. Our multi-purpose suspension straps can also be used for hanging/securing other items.
To use; wrap strap around tree, connect hammock to the strap buckle using provided carabiner and adjust tension as needed. Simple as that!
Downloadable PDF Instruction: Download Here!
- 20 feet of total length (10 feet per strap)
- 1” wide
- Weighs only 0.7 pounds (11 ounces) including carabiners
- Weight Capacity: 750 pounds per strap
- 5KN rated premium wiregate carabiners (not for climbing)
- Non-stretch Polyester Webbing Straps
- Quadruple stitched
- Stainless steel, high-strength buckles
- Premium Aviation Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners
- Everything fits into provided stuff sack.
- Packs down smaller than “daisy chain” straps.
- Easily adjusts using attached high-strength buckles.
- Comes with two premium carabiners.
**Comes with two 10’ straps (black w/white stitching) and two carabiners (black).
**750lb. weight capacity per strap.
**Use with caution and check for wear & damage before every use. Do not hang hammocks higher than chair height (approx. 18” off the ground).