Our one-of-a-kind underquilt design allows for use with both our Blue Ridge Camping Hammock and gathered-end hammocks like ENO. Made with premium materials, it provides excellent insulation for the bottom of your hammock to keep your backside toasty on those chilly nights!
Downloadable PDF Instruction: Download Here
Underquilt Review From Norway: Click Here
- Color (Reversible): Dark Green one side Gray other side.
- 84 inches long x 40 inches wide
- Weighs only 1.8 pounds including stuff sack
- Packs down to 15 inches x 6 inches. Similar to a sleeping bag.
- Temperature Range: 17-64 degrees fahrenheit. Note: In cold temperatures, the underquilt is meant to be used in combination with proper clothing, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, top quilt, etc. Everyone is different when it comes to the temperatures they can tolerate and are comfortable with, so use/plan accordingly.
- Outer Shell made with 210T rip-stop polyester
- Urethane coated to provide water& wind resistance
- Filled with 300g/m² premium microfiber
- Packs down small into the included stuff sack.
- Reversible so that exposed side can be either green or gray.
- Easily adjustable to fit virtually any hammock.
Adjust the tightness of ends & sides with the attached shock cords & cord locks.